You can help us by -
- Sponsor a disABLED child – Rs30,000/- per year to cover cost of living, training and study materials
- Sponsor a meal for a day – Rs4000/- on Birthdays or Anniversary of your loved ones
- Sponsor an institutional event – Rs 8000/-
- Sponsor uniforms for a year – Rs 40,000/-
All contributions can be made by cheque/DD or cash (in person) to the
Divine Light Trust for the Blind, #227, Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore-560066.
For online contributions, please get in touch with Mr. Ravindra, Secretary, DLTB or email to email@example.com
Divine Light Trust for the Blind is the first NGO of Karnataka state started way back in 1958 rendering pioneering service for the differently ABLED person from the economically poor sections of the society.
Address: #227 Whitefield Main Road,Banglaore 560066, 91-80-28452234
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Donations to DLTB are exempted under Section 80G of the Income Tax act.
At Divine Light Trust for the Blind (DLTB), we offer:
- Preparing and integrating children with disABILITIES into regular educational streams
- Computer Training for the Visually & Hearing impaired
- Training in Horticulture and Tailoring for the disABLED
- Out Reach programs for Families of Children with multiple disabilities
- Prevention of disabilities, early intervention
- Parent Counseling, guidance and coordination to avail benefits under the Government schemes
- Teacher training Programs for prevention of disability and health care
- Orientation and mobility training for children with disabilities
- Training for children with multiple disabilities
- Physiotherapy for children with disabilities
All the services are free of cost and run purely on the public donations. Kindly extend your support by way of donation generously.